Tales From The Dark Side of Humor

Friday, September 09, 2005

Can I Get Some Attention

Babs is an attention whore. It's sad to say, but true. It's also sad to say, but not everyone likes her, though she seems to believe otherwise. Which is why, for some odd reason, she always seems to find something negative to say about anyone that passes her by without talking to her or gives her sideways looks. Needless to say, there was an "incident" today which brings me to this conclusion. Lets proceed.

There's a great older lady that works in another office. She's Argentinian and sooo grand-motherly it's not even funny. Whenever I see her I want to go up to her give her a big hug and tell her she's the greatest thing since cheesecake. Anyhow, me and he have a really nice relationship, especially since we are both big fans of the Yankees. So, she walks into the little shop today, and quickly looks past Babs. "Hey Sue, the Director...." Sue jumps in a chair next to me as she brushed past Babs and says, "So did you see the game last night???!!" Even though Babs almost whispered her hello, she still looked pretty miffed that she was ignored. Anyhow, we had a grand conversation about the Yankees and about some of our kids before finally taking off.

As soon as she was gone, Babs yells "So, what she didn't even see me?!!?!?" "I can't believe she didn't even say nothing to me!!!" Get over it Babs, not everyone likes you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home