Tales From The Dark Side of Humor

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Babs' Husband

So....... Babs has a husband. And he also works within my organization, and very close to the little shop. Her husband is... um... special. Let's just call him MJ for all intents and purposes. The thing that strikes me about this pair (Babs and MJ) is how similar they are, and how much they resemble each other. MJ is also a short roly-poly white person, with extra stubby hands. Can fingers work properly when they are wider than they are long? The funny thing is that he's actually quite an accomplished musician, playing almost any and every instrument under the sun. I couldn't imagine plucking a guitar, tickling a piano, or banging a drum with nothing but stubs protruding from my hands.

Anyhow, like Babs, MJ is also an inappropriate toucher. I actually haven't been privvy to see any instances of such behavior, but I certainly have heard reports. For example, there used to be a young lady who worked in the building adjacent to the little shop, who was very cute, and lets just say on the big-bosomed side. One day last fall, I ran into this young lady and engaged her in a conversation, and she mentioned to me that MJ cut through her building to go home that day. She's met MJ on quite a few occasions, but what reason would a cute 26 year old have to regularly engage a 60 year old man? She informed me that MJ, on his way out, actually went up to her and gave her a hug! But this was no ordinary hug. This hug lingered, and she said that she could actually feel him rubbing and copping a feel on her assets with his chest. I didn't need to ask how horrible this experience was. A look of dread was all over her face.

There are a few young ladies that work just downstairs from the little shop, who are also in their 20's. They too have described incidences of inappropriate staring, attempts at hugs, and double entendre comments. To think that this is all going on literally 30 feet away from the little shop!! Babs is in here with me and the Director, and her husband, MJ, is out there harassing young women, and attempting to cop feels! Should I actually feel sorry for Babs for these minor infractions of their marriage contract? I think not! She touches me too! Most frightful of all, is the sight of their son. Prince, as I will call him, also works within the organization, he is also short, and he's also on his way to becoming quite roly-poly while only in his early 20's. In my two short years knowing him, I've learned that he's also quite the musician, and that he hasn't had too much luck with the ladies. Will he, too, become an inappropriate toucher in his old age? Only time will tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Plaintive said...

Has MJ tried to cop a feel on you too?

7:57 AM

 
Blogger The Quintessential Negro said...

I do not fault MJ. When I'm old I'll be huggin' titties too. Let's keep it real, Kang.

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home