Tales From The Dark Side of Humor

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Inappropriate Touching

Have any of you ever been a victim of inappropriate touching? I'm not talking about, you know, when you were a kid, cause that's really really inappropriate. I mean as an adult, when on the train, when out in public, or maybe even amongst friends. Let's take the train example - you know (especially you women out there) how when you get on the train to go to work in the morning and how it's always packed? For some reason, isn't there always that one really unattractive person who seems to get just a little too close to you just to touch you somewhere? That's the kind of inappropriate touching that I'm talking about, and it seems to go on almost daily here in the little shop.

As I explained in a previous post, Babs is an old white, overweight roly-poly pudge of a southern woman, and she often likes to get a little too close to me, especially when I've got a back ache or after I've helped her out with something. On one occasion I came into work after having slept the wrong way the night before. I kept stretching while at work, and Babs came to take notice. Before you know it, she was asking me what had happened, and if I needed some tylenol. I gratefully accepted the tylenol, not knowing that I made an unknowing trade with her. Before I knew it, she was over by my desk with her stubby little hands on my back attempting to give me a massage. I hated the fact that it actually felt kind of good while wanting nothing more than to get her grubby fingers off of me. Sigh, the things I put up with.

We recently upgraded all of our computer in the little shop to go along with our brand spanking new database. Babs has been having her little troubles with the new systems and has seeked my expertise in many areas this past week. This morning, there was something stupidly easy that for some reason she didn't know how to do. So she asked me if I could show her on my computer. Once again, I made a deal with the devil. She waddled over, set up shop right over my shoulder and watched as I showed her how to attach a document to her email. The puzzling thing about this chance encounter was the fact that I felt something pushing into my right arm. It was soft and intrusive. It took me all of a split second for me to notice that it was her belly she was rubbing against my arm! Her fat roly-poly belly was being massaged unknowingly by my right arm! I pulled away immediately, but unwanting to break all contact, Babs put her hand on my shoulder. Maybe I'll get lucky this week, and she'll retire, and we'll hire a hot 22 year old.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Quintessential Negro said...

What up Kang. You gotta put an end to that touching shit with the quickness. It only takes a few strong drinks at the office holiday party for those innocent little touches to turn into a bathroom quickie. I do not want to read a post about how Babs turned you out.

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home